Calling All People : Let's Bring Back the Love!
What has our world come to? Have we gotten so caught up in this "dog-eat-dog" or "every man for himself" lifestyle and our own selfish desire to get ahead that we have forgotten about everyone else? In this fast-paced society, even random acts of kindness expect something in return. Imagine what our world could be like if everyone made an effort to love eachother. I mean really love eachother. Most of our world's problems - financial strain, decaying environment, wars, political division, and virtually every major problem our world faces - are caused by one thing - a lack of love among people. What if our actions could change all this? What if, with simple selfless acts and a different way of thinking, we could change the way our world works, or at least the way we see it?
So here's the challenge:
1) PUT OTHERS FIRST. Even if it means you have to make a sacrifice.
2) CHERISH EVERY MOMENT. You never know when time spent with someone will be the last.
3) WHEN YOU SEE SOMEONE IN NEED, HELP THEM. Open a door, lend a dollar or two, volunteer your time.
4) DON'T ACCEPT REWARDS. It will shock people. We need to make it clear that rewards are not neccesery.
5) HAVE THE COURAGE TO STAND FOR WHAT IS RIGHT. Even if it means standing alone.
6) HAVE GENUINE RESPECT, CARING, AND LOVE FOR EVERYONE YOU INTERACT WITH. No matter how hard it may be.
Sure it might be a streach, but if this spreads, Imagine What we can do.
Join this Group on Facebook (http://www.new.facebook.c...id=43460742709&ref=mf) and make an effort to truely love others. Invite everyone, and help this movement to grow!
I know, as Grobanites, We are all passionate about sharing what we can with others. with this movement, we can spread the love!